RoboBusiness 2017 is excited to host Press from around the globe and offer a range of Press Services onsite. RoboBusiness will feature conference sessions, keynote addresses, an exhibit hall featuring the latest developments in robotics, and special networking events celebrating the advancement and commercialization of the industry.
The conference will provide a reserved room for interviews, which can be booked at the registration desk at no extra cost.
Join us for our Media-Only Preview on the Expo floor: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 (Time: TBA). Get up close with the robots and solutions technologies responsible to changing the way we work and live.
As a journalist, please request your free press and media pass for the conference and provide the name of your media outlet. Photographing and filming will be allowed throughout the entire venue for the duration of the conference.
How to Register as Press for RoboBusiness 2017
Please send your name, title, company, address, phone and email along with ONE of the following approved credentials to Sarah Kastrinelis to meet the requirements for a complimentary RoboBusiness 2017 registration. Once approved, we will register you and you will receive confirmation by email. You will also be added to the pre-registered list to continue to receive information on the upcoming event.
Approved Credentials for Media (any ONE of the following)
- Masthead from a current issue of an industry-related publication listing you as an editorial contributor
- An industry-related article published with the past three months with your byline
- A letter from the news director, assignment editor or producer on station/network letterhead saying that you have been assigned to represent the organization in an editorial capacity at RoboBusiness 2016.
- Press Photo/ID
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role
- If you represent an online publication, you must also provide a monthly traffic report from an external demographic tool, such as Google Analytics, verifying the site or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors. The online publication must be previously established, independent site that is regularly updated with original and current news-related content. YouTube, Twitter pages, personal blogs, forums, user groups and communities will not be considered for media registration.
Approved Credentials for Industry Analysts (any ONE of the following)
- An industry-related article published within the past six months with your byline
- An industry-related article published within the past six months quoting you as an industry analyst
- Cover of a market research report from the past six months listing you as a contributor with your name, title and company. Reports must be made independently and not solicited by exhibiting companies.