Tuesday, September 25, 1:00-5:00 PM
This workshop on big data and predictive analytics is primarily targeting business users, but will be of interest to broad cross-section of attendees. Discussion points during the session will demonstrate the need for a coordinated data management strategy, including the need for basic (and not-so-basic) tasks as the need for master data management, data cleansing, de-duping, and AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics, which are critical in today’s automated industrial environment.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Explaining the need for an enterprise-level data management strategy.
- Identifying challenges in planning and executing an effective big data and analytics strategy.
- What is master data management and why it’s important.
- Why every company needs data cleansing, and de-duping.
- How to analyze data from AI systems, machine-learning environments and predictive analytics.
Senior and Mid-Level Executives including: Product Developers, Engineers (Computer, Software, Mechanical, Application and Data Scientist).
“At [RoboBusiness], we had meetings scheduled with representatives from Israel, Saudi Arabia and South Korea. It is important to be there and to establish tighter relationships with foreign technology companies and distributors.”