Identifying Opportunities, Driving Business,
Accelerating the Robotics Sector
The RoboBusiness Conference & Expo provides members of the robotics, automation and intelligent systems value chain with the deep analysis, informed guidance and peer networking opportunities they need to transform businesses and improve society through robotics innovation.
RoboBusiness provides a unique and unparalleled forum for the global robotics sector to come to together in one place, at one time, to exchange information, share best practices, and uncover new opportunities for companies developing or utilizing robotics solutions, as well as those pursuing investment, providing funding and seeking partnerships.
Stay In The Know
Be the first to know about speaker announcements, registration pricing updates, and more! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date with all things RoboBusiness.
Who Attends RoboBusiness?
Technical and business professionals from all over the world will attend RoboBusiness 2022, including:
- Robotics Solution Providers AND Developers of Robotics Technologies for Internal Use – Producer of robotics products, technologies and services for sale to others, representatives from Global 200 companies developing robotics solutions for their own internal use, as well as providers of R&D, engineering and manufacturing services.
- Corporate Management
- Business Development Professionals
- R&D Teams / Advanced Technology Groups
- Engineers / Engineering Management
- Design Engineers
- System Architects
- Software Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Human Factors Professionals
- Mechanical/Hardware Engineers
- Engineering Management
- Researchers and Academics – Researchers and academics seeking the tools, technologies and techniques necessary to build the next generation of commercial robotics systems, as well as interaction with the global robotics community.
- Media Representatives and Technology / Business Analysts – National and international online, print and film-based media professionals, along with technology and business analysts, looking to serve their clients with the latest information about the robotics, automation and intelligent systems sector.
- Investment Professionals – Venture capitalists, along with private and public sector investment professionals.
Analyst, Association and Media Sponsors
What to Expect at RoboBusiness This Year
Robotics Summit keynotes are delivered by robotics thought leaders from leading companies, academic institutions and government agencies on topics that are timely, compelling, educational and inspiring. Past RoboBusiness keynote speakers include Tolga Kurtoglu (CEO, PARC), Deepu Talla (VP and GM, Autonomous Machines, NVIDIA), Robin Murphy (Director, Humanitarian Robotics and AI Laboratory), Robert High (IBM Watson VP & Chief Technology Officer), Melonee Wise (CEO, Fetch Robotics) and James Kuffner (CEO, Toyota Research Institute Advanced Development).
RoboBusiness general sessions and panels are specifically designed to impart to technical professionals the information they need to successfully develop, deploy and manage the next generation of commercial robotics systems. Speakers will share their expertise on a variety of topics throughout four tracks: Identifying Opportunities Track, Exploiting Technologies Track, Driving Business Track and Transforming Industries Track.
The RoboBusiness expo hall provides attendees with numerous opportunities to meet with the leading companies offering the latest solutions for designing, developing, deploying and managing commercial robotics systems and technologies.
RoboBusiness provides for a number of intimate networking opportunities and special events where attendees can meet with industry peers to celebrate successes, overcome challenges, share insights, discuss business opportunities and partnerships.
What Past Innovators Have Said About RoboBusiness
“RoboBusiness had a great mixture of attendees, technical topics, and relevant data for industry professionals to gain knowledge and take ideas back home to perspective organizations. I look forward to attending and speaking at the next event.”
– Craig Salvalaggio, VP, AMT
“RoboBusiness is the preeminent show for learning about the business of robotics and catching up on the latest engineering advancements. No other show brings together the right mix of business and technology like RoboBusiness.”
-Rene Ymzon, Marketing Manager, ADVANCED Motion Controls
“Good networking opportunities with lots of experienced innovators AND robotics business people. Leading edge innovations to see and hear about.”
– Maxime Godin, Senior Manager, Business Development, New Solutions, Hydro-Québec