Meet Thousands of Qualified Expo & Conference Attendees
Now in it’s 14th year, RoboBusiness is the industry’s premier place to connect and strategize for the future. Since 2004 over 10,000 executives have attended to meet peers, forge new relationships, share knowledge and insights, discuss policy and innovations, and plan and execute strategy for their organizations and the industry as a whole.
RoboBusiness continues to be a hub where leaders from all sectors of the industry (manufacturers, component providers, end users, policy makers, and innovation centers) convene to understand the critical factors driving change and progress.
A host of sponsor and exhibitor opportunities, including technical demos and branded special events, offer an excellent return on investment. Contact our sales team to customize a program to suit your needs.
Top 3 Reasons to Exhibit at RoboBusiness
- Be a part of an event that brings together the entire robotics and automation ecosystem: manufacturers, component providers, end users, academic and government leaders alike.
- Position yourself as a thought leader, joining the ranks of other experts addressing the critical issues of robotics adoption, AI, measuring ROI, and more.
- Exhibit in hall filled with activities designed to attract your target audience: presentations, demos, VC Office Hours, a startup zone, and networking receptions.
What People Are Saying...
“RoboBusiness brings together a wonderful mix of robotics talent drawn from existing industrial applications to forward-looking research labs, and across the full spectrum ranging from large companies to hot new startups.”
- James Kuffner, Ph. D., CTO, Toyota Research Institute
“Events like RoboBusiness advance each of our efforts to showcase advances in the industry, meet like-minded professionals and set the bar for future products and services that come to market. RoboBusiness is the benchmark of robotics networking events and is essential to future growth.”
- Gavenraj “Raj” Sodhi, CEO, 7 Senses Labs, Inc.
“RoboBusiness has built a community of industry leaders and top tier investors; accelerating robots to the mainstream and supercharging the world economy.”
- Shahin Farshchi, Ph.D., Partner, Lux Capital