RoboBusiness Pitchfire is a must-attend event for investors, robotics entrepreneurs and innovation leaders alike.
- Get a first glimpse at exciting new technologies and emerging companies
- Be inspired by new ideas and innovations
- Identify new commercial partners
At Pitchfire, entrepreneurs from robotics startups have five minutes each to pitch their business to a panel of renowned venture capitalist judges and a packed room of RoboBusiness attendees. Out of Pitchfire, innovation is recognized and new technologies brought to light!
The Winning Company Will Receive:
- $1,000 cash prize
- International media coverage
- Year-long editorial coverage by Robotics Business Review and Robotics Trends
- An all-expense paid trip to RoboBusiness 2018
- An introduction to and meeting with investors and industry experts to discuss your business’ strategy
Last year The Kobi Company prevailed victorious. The Kobi Company showcased an autonomous robot for yard work that can maintain the lawn and remove snow and leaves. According to the company, the robot does most of the work a contractor does, but at a fraction of the price and with the convenience of 24/7 service. Read More...
Pitchfire is included with all Full Conference passes. Expo Only attendees can add access to Pitchfire and the Opening Networking reception during registration!
Emcee and Pitchfire Judges Include:
The Kobi Company
VC Office Hours
RoboBusiness will offer Startup/Investor Office hours available on the Expo floor. Office hours consist of meetings between VC representatives and startup companies to facilitate networking and the sharing of business plan feedback. Please check back soon to schedule your appointment.